Over the Memorial Day holiday weekend, the Department of Labor published new FMLA forms. The new forms are good through May 2018.
Download the new forms:
- WH-380-E, Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition.
- WH-380-F, Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition.
- WH-381, Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities.
- WH-382, Designation Notice.
- WH-384, Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave.
- WH-385, Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Current Servicemember — for Military Family Leave.
- WH-385-V, Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave.
This content is provided for informational purposes only. While we have attempted to provide current, accurate and clearly expressed information, this information is provided “as is” and MNJ Insurance Solutions makes no representations or warranties regarding its accuracy and completeness. The information provided should not be construed as legal or tax advice or as a recommendation of any kind. External users should seek professional advice form their own attorneys and tax and benefit plan advisers with respect to their individual circumstances and needs.