MNJ Insurance Solutions recognizes that providing employee benefits represents an important component of an employer’s compensation and benefits and that they also represent a significant employer financial investment on an ongoing basis. By auditing and evaluating the existing benefits program, we identify areas to help manage costs, and we work with employers to create solutions to increase employee productivity.
Group insurance coverage is a policy that is purchased by an employer and is offered to eligible employees of the company (and often to the employees’ family members) as a benefit of working for that company. A group health insurance plan is a major part of many employee benefits packages that employers provide for their employees.
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Executive Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Worksite Benefits (Accident, Cancer, Hospital Indemnity, etc.)
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)/Premium Only Plans (POP)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)