External Resources and Tools
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board – Reviews petitions for reconsideration of decisions by workers’ compensation referees of the Division of Workers’ Compensation.
- Department of Industrial Relations – Division of Workers’ Compensation – Monitors the administration of workers’ compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers’ compensation benefits.
- California OSHA Reporter – Weekly publication for the Occupational Safety and Health Community.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention – Current information on health and safety
- California Workers’ Compensation Institute – Non-profit organization of insurers and self-insured employers conducting research and analysis to improve the operation of the California workers’ compensation system.
- National Safety Compliance – Safety videos, software and resources for OSHA compliance.
- Access Background Checks – Provides employment background screening reports.
- Drug Check, Inc. – Source for instant drug and alcohol tests and related services.
- Safety Info – Online Safety Library with over 4,000 printable pages of safety information.